Please follow me on Twitter at @DrLesniewski to get the latest news on school events and school weather announcements. Also, please follow @PASDofficial for additional school news and announcements.
Student Growth / Achievement
· To work with principals and department directors / supervisors to develop building goals to increase student achievement on state tests and local assessments.
· To be as visible as possible in my role as superintendent within the organization and community.
· I will visit all classrooms in the district to enable staff and students to be able to get to understand my leadership priorities. I will conduct a minimum of 2 classroom observations in each elementary building and four classroom observations in each secondary building.
· Will also attend after school activities at a rate of two per week.
District Operations and Financial Management
· To work directly with the business manager to monitor current budget and to create the 17-18 budget.
· Will lead the district through the upcoming stadium project.
· Will lead the data collection process for the upcoming school consolidation process (March 29, 2017 process deadline).
Communication and Community Relations
· Will conduct a review of current electronic communication processes used in the district that will include the district website, student management system and current social media outlets.
Human Resources Management
· Will set up an organizational meeting structure to meet with all district operational directors on a monthly basis.
· Will review all building’s student master schedules to make sure staff is fully utilized.
· Will review job duties of the Assistant Business Manager to determine her best role in Human Resource Management.
· Will build appropriate school community trust via appropriate actions and communication processes.
· Will complete PASA’s three-part New Superintendent’s Academy.