2020 Fall Sports Season
2020 FALL SPORTS
* NEW FORM ADDED TO THE ELIGIBILITY / PHYSICAL PACKET:
PLEASE COMPLETE & RETURN THE
~ COVID PARTICIPATION WAIVER ~
|Basketball - Girls (7-8)
Cross Country - (7-12)
Golf - Boys & Girls (9-12)
Soccer - Boys & Girls (9-12)
Soccer - Jr High (7-8)
Tennis - Girls (9-12)
Volleyball - Girls (9-12)
*NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19, FINAL DETERMINATION REGARDING SPECIFIC SPORTS WILL BE MADE AT A LATER DATE UNDER PASD GUIDELINES
Every athlete participating in a fall sport needs the following forms filled out and returned to the Athletic Office at the High School by the dates listed below:
Sports Eligibility Purple Packet: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Sport Eligibility
- Drug/Alcohol Policy
- Insurance information
- PIAA Section 1: Personal and Emergency Information
PIAA Physical Goldenrod Forms: (Return by Thursday, August 6, 2020)
- Section 2: Certification of Parent/Guardian
- Section 3: Understanding of Risk of Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Section 4: Understanding of Sudden Cardiac Arrest Symptoms and Warning Signs
- Section 5: Health Form
- Section 6: PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation and Certification of Authorized Medical Examiner
NOTE: Any athlete can get a physical for participation in any sport for the 2020-2021 school year at any time beginning June 1, 2020. The form used must be the P.I.A.A. physical form. NO other form can be accepted. This does not eliminate re-certification. Only one physical per year is required but that must be for the FIRST sport the athlete participates in for the new school year.
- You can call 814-938-1818 to schedule an appointment for a physical with Dr. Simpson. His office is located at the Punxsutawney Area Hospital. There will be no charge for this service.
- You may also choose to take your child to a physician of your choice with the expense being incurred by you.
- All athletes participating in a fall sport MUST have their physicals completed and all paperwork turned into the athletic office no later than Thursday, August 6, 2020. You can drop your physical and paperwork off at the Athletic Office during the summer from 8:30 am - 1:30 pm.
- Practice begins Monday, August 10, 2020 for Football; Monday August 17, for ALL other Fall Sports.
ABSOLUTELY NO PRACTICE UNTIL ALL COMPLETED
FORMS ARE TURNED IN. NO EXCEPTIONS!